We have an opportunity to extend the allotments to another 5 or 10 plots and need to gauge the demand for next year ASAP.
If we are to expand, we need to know what everyone wishes to do next season, as well as seeing if there is anyone else in the village interested as well those on the waiting list. If we decide to extend, we should be getting the new area fenced once Malcom has taken his current current crop off.
Can you let us know within the next 2-3 weeks whether you want to: -
- give up you plot
- keep your current plot
- extend your plot
You can contact Myself, Chris or Gill by email, via the website or by phone.
I've added a notice to the August parish newsletter to prompt anyone else in the village who may be thinking about joining in to contact us too.